How do i construct an isosceles triangle with the given leg and base?
1. Draw a ray on your paper.
2. Measure the given leg with your compass and close ust a little.
3. Put the point of the compass on the end of the ray and make an arc on the ray.
4. Measure the given leg again. Put the point on the end of the ray, swing an arc above the ray.
5. Put the compass where the first arc cut the ray and swing an arc above the ray through the other arc.
6. Connect the end of the ray with the intersection. Draw the segment.
7. Do the same from the other side.
8. You have now constructed an isosceles triangle.
Base Jumper Breaks Leg
FisherPrice Take-along aquarium swing Leg/Base tube:R